Biotherm Evermoist CC Cushion Review and Ingredients Analysis - Organic Skin Care Blog – Product Reviews & Healthy Skin

6 Mart 2016 Pazar

Biotherm Evermoist CC Cushion Review and Ingredients Analysis

Biotherm's Aquasource Evermoist CC Cushion SPF 23 PA++ is the first cushion product to come from Biotherm, and it arrives hot on the heels of the cushion trend! Biotherm is better known for its skincare products, in particular its Life Plankton Essence, which I've reviewed before, so this was definitely a little of a surprise, but it's not at all unwelcome!


Biotherm Aquasource Evermoist CC Cushion: The first CC Cushion from the brand!

The Biotherm Aquasource Evermoist CC Cushion is meant to have a light, airy texture, and also meant to give you an "unbeatable moist glow" with full coverage. That definitely sounds like what every cushion base should be! And in true Biotherm fashion as a skincare brand, it also contains the brand's signature Life Plankton, as well as Adenosine, and a bunch of other skincare ingredients.

Biotherm Evermoist CC Cushion Foundation
Biotherm Aquasource Evermoist CC Cushion: With Life Plankton as well

As with most of my reviews, you'll know we're going to go straight to the ingredients list to check out what's in the CC cushion. I have to thank the Biotherm people for being so kind as to send me the photograph of the ingredients list! The press kit I received had gorgeous special packaging, which unfortunately meant that I didn't have the ingredients list. But they were nice enough to send it to me, so I can get my nerd on, haha. So let's start the review!
Continue Reading . . .

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder