Fancl's Launch in Singapore: My Trip to Hong Kong Part 1 - Learning About Fancl - Organic Skin Care Blog – Product Reviews & Healthy Skin

31 Mart 2016 Perşembe

Fancl's Launch in Singapore: My Trip to Hong Kong Part 1 - Learning About Fancl

Fancl is officially launching (or, re-launching) in Singapore, and in the run-up to the opening of Fancl in Singapore in April, I got to travel to Hong Kong to experience the brand and learn more about it! We got to visit the Fancl offices in Hong Kong, and had some demonstration sessions with the products, and also got to check out the Fancl stores in Hong Kong!


There's quite a lot to cover about my trip, so I'll be splitting my trip posts into 2 parts! For this first part, I'll be sharing on my time in the Fancl offices, and what we learned about the brand - and there's a really nice tutorial on how to use their Foaming Ball (yes, it is exactly as fun as it sounds)! For the second part, I will show you the 3 Fancl stores we checked out, as well as the fun stuff inside those stores!


Well, there's a lot to cover, so without further ado, let's begin!
Continue Reading . . .

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder