Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser Review and Ingredients Analysis - Organic Skin Care Blog – Product Reviews & Healthy Skin

28 Mart 2016 Pazartesi

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser Review and Ingredients Analysis

Cetaphil's Gentle Skin Cleanser has been one of my staple products for awhile, but I've just never gotten around to actually doing a proper review until now! I'm sure you've heard of it, unless you've been living under a rock. It's pretty popular as "the cleanser for sensitive skins". One of my roomates back in University (a long, long, long time ago, before this blog was started even!), once commented when she saw the Gentle Skin Cleanser in my skincare stash, "Oh, you're using that! That's the one all the sensitive skin people use!" When you get to that point, you know the product has quite the cult following among its users. It's not just among users though, some of the dermatologists I've been to have also suggested this product as one of the affordable but easily available gentle cleansers for sensitive skin, which is how I started using the product in the first place.


Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser: One of the world's most iconic cleansers

Obviously, as you can tell, I've used the Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser since before I even started this blog - and in fact, before I even started University (now that's even longer ago!), and it's still in my beauty stash to this day. There is one sitting right at my sink, in the largest size you can buy, right now. Yet, I've never actually written a proper review on this cleanser, although I did mention in this beauty box review that I've been using Cetaphil for a long time. I put it down to the fact that sometimes, simple everyday products often get less attention than the flashier, newer things, and with new skincare products flooding the market all the time, it's easy to often overlook reviewing the daily staples.

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser Bottle
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser: A famous cleanser that is also one of my personal favourites

Well, not any more! Finally (after years later), I am getting around to giving this a proper review. And as with always, I like to start with the ingredients list, to take a closer look at what's in the product.
Continue Reading . . .

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder