Asian Skincare & Makeup BonjourHK Haul Part 2: Berrisom and Holika Holika - Organic Skin Care Blog – Product Reviews & Healthy Skin

26 Şubat 2016 Cuma

Asian Skincare & Makeup BonjourHK Haul Part 2: Berrisom and Holika Holika

Yes, more Kbeauty skincare and makeup goodness! This is the second post on my most recent BonjourHK haul, just because there was too much to blog about in one post without making it super long and photo-heavy. (That said, I do think my previous post on Part 1 of the haul was indeed quite long and photo-heavy, but at least I tried!)

BonjourHK Haul Holika Holika Secret A Berrisom CosBeauty 2
Yes, these all came in one package!

Yesterday, we took a look at the skincare products - there was cleanser, face/body gel, skin analyzers, and masks of various sorts. Today, we're going to be looking at the lip products! One is a makeup product I'm pretty excited about, while another one is a multi-step lip mask pack.


My second haul from BonjourHK, a retailer that carries a lot of Kbeauty brands

Let's jump right in!
Continue Reading . . .

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder