MUFE Artist Shadow Palette 1 Swatches and Review - Organic Skin Care Blog – Product Reviews & Healthy Skin

22 Ağustos 2015 Cumartesi

MUFE Artist Shadow Palette 1 Swatches and Review

MUFE, or Make Up For Ever, has released two Artist Shadow Palettes for Fall 2015. The two Artist Shadow Palettes are Artist Shadow Palette 1, which is a neutrals palette, and Artist Shadow Palette 2, which has bright shades. These are definitely one of the Fall items I was looking forward to, because MUFE usually has very good quality products, and their palettes usually have the same quality as their single eyeshadows, too.


MUFE Artist Shadow Palette 1: 9 neutral eyeshadow shades for Fall 2015

As you can imagine, my penchant for neutrals means that I absolutely had to check out the Artist shadow Palette 1 - I mean, a collection of 9 top-notch neutrals in a pretty palette is not something I would pass up! I've actually swatched some of the MUFE Artist Shadows before (here and here and another palette here), and I've been playing around with the existing shades I have and these are really pretty good.


MUFE Artist Shadow Palette 1: Consists of 9 shades from MUFE's permanenet range in palette form

Anyway, without further ado, let's move on to the swatches and the other good stuff!
Continue Reading . . .

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder