Mega Empties Post Part 2: Masks, Serums, Essences, Sunscreens, Eye Cream and Makeup - Organic Skin Care Blog – Product Reviews & Healthy Skin

22 Haziran 2017 Perşembe

Mega Empties Post Part 2: Masks, Serums, Essences, Sunscreens, Eye Cream and Makeup

This is my epic empties post part 2 (part 1 was written a few weeks back), and yes, we're going to do a quick-hits rundown of what I liked, what I didn't like, and why! And yes, there are some products I didn't like in part 2, unlike in part 1 where everything I did actually like. Which ones? You'll find out!


Yes, I am indeed capable of using up my massive stash of skincare products!

Today's post will focus on sunscreens, serums and essences, masks, sleeping masks, and exfoliating products, as well as the lone eye cream. Basically we continue from part 1 and cover all the product categories part 1 did not.


Instagram post of all my empties!

Well, we've got a lot of products to cover today, so if you're ready, let's get started!
Continue Reading . . .

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder