Makeup Empties: Eyeshadow, Eyeliner, Lipstick, Liptint, Powder - Organic Skin Care Blog – Product Reviews & Healthy Skin

6 Kasım 2016 Pazar

Makeup Empties: Eyeshadow, Eyeliner, Lipstick, Liptint, Powder

In addition to the skincare empties that I blogged about, I've also actually emptied some makeup! I'm particularly happy about my makeup empties, because it typically takes me longer to use up a makeup item than a skincare item. Anyway,


Makeup empties accumulated over the past few months!

This time round I've got some staples - like my Coastal Scents loose powders - as well as some new appearances! Most of these are products I love and would totally use again, and as we go through each of these items, I'll explain why.

Makeup Empties Powder Lipstick Liptint Eyeshadow  Eyeliner Etude House MAC URban Decay Stila Ulta Milani Coastal Scents
Makeup empties: Lipstick, liptint, eyeshadow, eyeliner, and powder!

Without further ado, let's get started!
Continue Reading . . .

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder