Givenchy Rouge Interdit Vinyl Lipstick Swatches and First Impressions - Organic Skin Care Blog – Product Reviews & Healthy Skin

8 Haziran 2016 Çarşamba

Givenchy Rouge Interdit Vinyl Lipstick Swatches and First Impressions

Givenchy's Rouge Interdit Vinyl Colour Enhancing Lipstick was just recently launched in Singapore, and of course, I had to get swatches of as many of the shades as I could for you! The Rouge Interdit Vinyl is supposed to be a lipstick with high shine, medium colour, and also moisturizing to the lips, with black rose oil. There are 16 shades in all, from nudes to reds to brights to vampy shades, so there is something for everyone here.


Givenchy Rouge Interdit Lipstick: Medium pigmentation, with a moisturizing, shiny finish

Anyway, I have to say, I'm super proud of myself for producing these swatches in less-than-optimal lighting. You see the photo above? Yup, that's basically the lighting conditions I had. But, I think the swatches did turn out pretty nicely given the lighting conditions, and I managed to get most of the shades, so without further ado, let's start on the swatches, together with my commentary on them!
Continue Reading . . .

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder