Stuff I've Used Up! Super Mega Empties Post: Skincare and Makeup - Organic Skin Care Blog – Product Reviews & Healthy Skin

12 Mayıs 2016 Perşembe

Stuff I've Used Up! Super Mega Empties Post: Skincare and Makeup

This is a pretty major empties post, because the last time I blogged about my empties was half a year ago in December last year (it was also a pretty large post, that I split into two parts, part 1 and part 2). This time around, I have even more stuff!


The nice thing about empties is that, for me, using a product up comes with a sense of accomplishment (as in, hey, I actually stuck to something long enough to use it up!) and also a sense of permission (as in, hey, I've used up a lipstick, now I can buy another lipstick)! So for a beauty junkie like me, it's both gratifying and enabling!

Empties Skincare Makeup Cleanser Moisturizer Eyeshadow Lipgloss Lipstick

Obviously, there's a lot to go through, so without further ado, let's jump right in!
Continue Reading . . .

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder