Fancl's Launch in Singapore: My Trip to Hong Kong Part 2: Store Visits - Organic Skin Care Blog – Product Reviews & Healthy Skin

13 Nisan 2016 Çarşamba

Fancl's Launch in Singapore: My Trip to Hong Kong Part 2: Store Visits

Fancl has launched in Singapore as of 1st April at Isetan Scotts, and in the run up to their launch, I visited Hong Kong and got to see some of the Fancl stores in Hong Kong, for a taste of what would be coming to Singapore! In the first part of my trip, I learned more about the brand, and saw quite a few product demonstrations, and now, I get to take a trip to the stores!


Yours truly outside the Fancl Store in Harbour City

We went to three stores, and although it might sound a bit boring, each store was different enough for me to get a good sense of the full offerings from Fancl.

Fancl Hong Kong Harbour City Storefront
Fancl's Harbour City store in Hong Kong

The one you see above, is the concept store at Harbour City in Hong Kong. It's the largest of the three stores we went too, and probably the coolest in terms of display.
Continue Reading . . .

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder