Refa Active Review: Massage Roller for Face and Body - Organic Skin Care Blog – Product Reviews & Healthy Skin

25 Kasım 2015 Çarşamba

Refa Active Review: Massage Roller for Face and Body

Face and body roller massagers seem to be the trend nowadays, but one of the most popular ones is the Refa Active. This is a handheld massager, with two rollers and an easy-to-grip handle. Refa has a few models of massagers, but the Refa Active is also made specifically for athletes, and has some unique features of its own. Of course, non-athletic people like me can also use all the features too, because it's claimed to have aesthetic effects, beyond the health benefits. In fact, I'm told that some people may also see a slimming effect with consistent use of the massager!


Refa Active: A fully-featured massager for face and body

I've blogged about massage rollers before (and have looked at the science behind facial massage too), so these don't need an introduction, but out of the ones I've tried, the Refa ones are the best. My mum consistently steals my Refas from under me (my Refa Carat, which I've Instagrammed here previously, is now permanently located on her dresser table), and out of all the massagers she's tried, this is still one of her favourites.

Refa Active Face Body Massager
Refa Active: Made with athletes in mind, but anyone can use it too

I know roller massagers like this one can look a bit confusing, so let's take a look at the features of the Refa Active, what makes it different from other massagers, and some of my favourite things to do with the Refa Active!
Continue Reading . . .

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder