Givenchy Teint Couture Balm Review, Swatches Ingredients Analysis and FOTD - Organic Skin Care Blog – Product Reviews & Healthy Skin

8 Kasım 2015 Pazar

Givenchy Teint Couture Balm Review, Swatches Ingredients Analysis and FOTD

Givenchy Teint Couture Balm (aka Givenchy Teint Couture Blurring Foundation Balm) SPF15 is the latest base product for skin to come from Givenchy. Givenchy has some really gorgeous face makeup - their Prisme Libre loose powders, as well as their little squares of pressed finishing/brightening powders are some of my favourites (and I recently hauled yet more of their stuff, as this IG photo shows), and make up some of the brands best known products. So I had high expectations for the Teint Couture Balm.


Givenchy Teint Couture Balm SPF15: The latest lightweight foundation/BB cream-type product from Givenchy

The Teint Couture Balm is advertised as being a "an invisible, ultralightweight, skin-fusion foundation for a flawless, bare-skin effect, and it's a lighter foundation/base product addition to Givenchy's range. I'm pretty late to the party - these were launched a couple of months ago, but I'm only reviewing them now, but on the bright side, a thorough review is always good, right? And I'm glad to say, the Teint Couture Balm performs very nicely!

Givenchy Teint Couture Balm Blurring Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF15
Givenchy Teint Couture Balm SPF15: Also known as Teint Couture Blurring Foundation Balm in some countries

And by thorough, I do mean thorough - I've got swatches, ingredients analysis, and a photo of the Teint Couture Balm on my face! Of course, we'll start with my favourite part - the ingredients analysis of the product.
Continue Reading . . .

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder